Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!
Thalia Diva Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalia Diva Forum
Subscribe to Thalia Diva Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thaliadivaGreekFC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kalomoira

+13
MaRiOs
spike24
olympiap1994
IroGrecia
Promiscuous
♥Maria♥
*Jorgito*
Thaly-Diosa
stavroseduccion
tsomi
Andriou
john@kos
*D~A~D*
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 28]

676Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Oct 11 2011, 00:56

marakii_1988

marakii_1988
TD Aventurero Member

thank you tetaki

677Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Oct 11 2011, 16:54

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomira Live In Toronto-9 October 2011

KALOMIRA LIVE IN TORONTO @ LOCAL CO. - STO DIKO MOU RYTHMO

KALOMIRA LIVE IN TORONTO @ LOCAL CO. - SECRET COMBINATION

KALOMIRA LIVE IN TORONTO @ LOCAL CO. - PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY HEART

KALOMIRA LIVE IN TORONTO @ LOCAL CO. - THE TIME (DIRTY BIT)

678Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Oct 11 2011, 16:54

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

KALOMIRA LIVE IN TORONTO @ LOCAL CO. - TSOULES -

KALOMIRA LIVE IN TORONTO @ LOCAL CO. - KI OLO PERIMENO

KALOMIRA LIVE IN TORONTO @ LOCAL CO. - PAIZEIS

679Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Oct 11 2011, 22:22

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomira@fiveoseven

680Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Thu Oct 13 2011, 02:06

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Exclusive Pictures: Kalomira in Toronto!

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_6

Kalomira performed in Toronto on Sunday.

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_2

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_6

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_8a

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_3

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_4

681Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Thu Oct 13 2011, 02:07

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_9

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_7

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_5

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_Toronto_1

682Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Thu Oct 13 2011, 02:12

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomira Exclusive Interview with Greek Gateway

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomira_interview

Maria Kalomira Sarantis started off as a simple girl from the town of West Hempstead, New York who always had a dream of one day becoming a pop star who would perform in front of thousands of fans. Then, through a random occurrence with far reaching consequences, she jumped on the opportunity of lifetime – one that gave her the chance to prove what she was capable of through the power of a reality television contest.

As it turns out, it was the best thing that could have ever happened to her.

Now, almost a decade later, she has four albums to her name, five hit singles which have reached music charts worldwide (including her most famous track Secret Combination), and over 59 thousand followers and fans on Twitter and Facebook combined.

After having the pleasure of interviewing Kalomira during her stay in Toronto, I got to learn how this simple girl from West Hempstead managed to keep a level head through her rise to the top. She took the time to offer some words of advice for people looking to pursue a career down the same path she did, spoke about her time on Fame Story and the people who helped her along the way, and she even talked a little bit about married life and her cooking skills.

When I first called Kalomira she was on her way back to her Toronto dwelling after a busy day of being out, so she agreed to call me back in five minutes as soon as she got settled.

Several minutes later my phone rang…

Jonathan Bliangas: Hello.
Kalomira: Hi, Jonathan?

JB: Hi Kalomira, how are you?
K: Hey, how are you? Sorry about earlier, I was just getting in the house, so I was like ‘let me get settled and then I’m gonna call him.’

JB: No problem at all.
K: So now I’m perfectly fine. I’m charging my phone and I’m fabulous.

JB: Great. So let me first thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this interview with us.
K: Of course. It’s an honour. I saw your site and it’s beautiful. I think what you guys are doing is great, especially for Greek Americans and Canadians. It’s a great way to remember where you came from and stick with the Greek culture.

JB: Yeah, that’s really what we’re trying to do. I'm glad you like it. So I know you were born in West Hempstead, New York. Is that currently where you currently live?
K: No. I currently live in DC. Well in Virginia, but it’s right outside of DC and that’s my base. But I’m also in Greece six months out of the year. I just break it up.

JB: And when you’re in Greece where do you stay?
K: Well I have two home bases. One, the horio (laughs). We’re from Sparti. Niata and Kremasti are the two horia. We usually stay a lot in Niata because my grandma’s there. And our other place is in Glyfada.

JB: So I hear you were in Arizona recently for a show. How did that go?
K: It was fabulous. I had so much fun. It was a solo show by invite only, so I was really honoured that they asked me to perform and be a part of it. I have to tell you there were so many nice people that I got to meet and talk to. I also used a new choreographer from Manhattan for that show, so it was really fun. We even remixed some of the songs to make it a little different. It was really great.

JB: Let's start off by going back to your roots. Tell me how you heard about Fame Story and how you got started.
K: Well my cousin Eleni called me one day – because she knew I was looking for auditions – and she said to me ‘You’re never going to believe this. I heard of this show, it’s called Fame Story, it’s a reality show about singing…’ and I was like ‘Eleni, I’m NOT doing a reality show! I want to be a professional singer.’ So my sister heard about it from my cousin and she comes home one day after work with a DVD that her future mother-in-law had given to her, and it was a DVD all about Fame Story. Jonathan, let me tell you, despite the fact I didn’t want to see it, as soon as she put it on I was like ‘Oh my God, this is it. This is for me. This is perfect. I love it. I can do it.’ And then I went to the auditions where I met Ku. Gounaris -- I love that man so much. He was at the first audition, and the second audition, and he’s the one who called me to tell me I was going to be one of the contestants on the show. He made my practices so much easier because he’s such a sweet guy. I didn’t know him before the show at all, but he made the auditions so much easier for me.

JB: So do you still keep in touch with any of the contestants or judges from Fame Story?
K: Oh definitely. Ku. Gounaris is like a second father to me. I love him so much. I’ve been over to his house so many times. His wife and his whole family are so beautiful. Same thing with Miss Julie and Ku. Metaksopoule. Ku. Metaksopoule actually called me a couple of weeks ago for a project. And with the contestants, honestly, we don’t talk every day or anything like that, but when we see each other it’s just like we’re back home. You know what I mean? I recently saw Maro at the VMA’s, I saw Ralia at Heaven, and Karafotis I recently ran into at the mall. So when I see them it’s like a day hasn’t passed.

JB: That’s cool. So I take it growing up you always wanted to be a performer?
K: Always.

JB: So when you see all these people on reality TV shows who are trying to pursue a career the same way you did -- whether it be through something like Fame Story, American Idol or X-Factor -- what advice would you give to them?
K: My advice would be a few things. Number one: be yourself. Number one of all! People don’t want things that they’ve already seen, they want something original. So if you’re being yourself then you’re automatically original. I always tell people this. If somebody has a bitchy personality then be a bitch! That’s your personality and it’s beautiful! Let it shine through. I feel like if you can be yourself then you’re making yourself relatable to the audience. Secondly, you should definitely bring inspirational books along with you because you’re going to hear a lot of stuff. You really need to develop a thick skin and stick to your goal. And another thing is to just work it… work it, work it, work it. Don’t get lazy. Think about it like every day is your last. So I truly believe that if you work hard then you can make it. I don’t care if there’s a million people out there – if you’re really good and if you have great music then you can do it, and I truly believe that.

JB: To your point about developing a thick skin – how did you manage to pull through during the tough times?
K: Well with Fame Story I did whatever it took. I remember sometimes I would need people to vote for me and I would pretend I was a college student and I would walk into colleges -- into the computer class -- and I would stop the class and pretend I went there and politely ask people to vote for me. And they would vote! A lot of people told me I wasted my time doing this. For one whole year whenever I would hear negativity I would pretend that I didn’t even understand what they were saying. I remember talking to Mr. Aniston one time at his seminar, and I remember something he said that stuck with me. He said, ‘When people tell me they want to be an actor or actress, I tell them not to do it because it’s going to be too hard.’ But he says it purposely because if they really want it they’re going to say ‘Screw this. I’m going to make it no matter what he says.’ And that’s the kind of attitude you need, and it’s the kind of attitude he’s talking about. So definitely through the years you develop a thick skin because you hear a lot of things in the media and you can’t let it get you down.

JB: Obviously by Mr. Aniston you mean John Aniston, Jen’s father, correct?
K: Yes. He said those words at one of his seminars I attended and they really stuck with me.

JB: After Fame Story, what song of yours would you say really put you on the map?
K: I would say Secret Combination. That’s the one where I started getting interviewed all over. I was on The Today Show, Access Hollywood, Oprah even showed us. I just feel like that’s the song where I hit a lot of number ones on the chart in Europe and I felt like, ‘Okay, this is MY song.’

JB: How did that feel; to be number one on charts across Europe?
K: I can’t explain it. Sometimes I have to look at it because I still can’t believe it. It’s the most amazing feeling. But it’s not only that, it’s the fact that everything starts to change. And by that I mean people in the industry. I remember my producer at the time came running into my room when my song hit number one and he said ‘You are on the number one spot in five different countries at this very moment!’ It’s so exciting. Words can’t explain it.

JB: Let’s switch gears a little bit and talk Hollywood. I’m sure a lot of your female fans would be interested to know who your celebrity crush was when you were growing up.
K: Let me think about that one. I used to love Keanu Reeves. When he came out with the movie Speed I was in love with him. But now I’d say I’m more into the guy from The Notebook, Ryan Gosling. I love him. And you know what, it’s not that he’s necessarily cute; it’s his attitude and his character that I like the most.

JB: Did you know that both of those actors are Canadian?
K: Really? They are? Oh my God, I love them even more now (laughs).

JB: And what’s your favourite movie?
K: Hmmmmm, oh! I know it’s a little cheesy, but Happily Ever After with Drew Barrymore. I love that movie.

JB: So you’re a fan of romances, I take it?
K: I am. And I also like Camelot. Throw that on the list. But I like fun stuff. I loved Bridesmaids. That movie was hysterical. And I love Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. It’s an eighties movie, but I still watch it.

JB: So you like light movies…
K: Yeah totally. I’m not into horrors and I’m not into gross movies.

JB: How about pets? Do you own any pets?
K: Well I always wanted a puppy, but my mother – being a strict Greek mother (laughs). No just kidding, she’s not that strict. She just didn’t want one when we were kids. But because I travel a lot now I just feel like I wouldn’t be able to take care of a dog as well as I’d like to. So I told my husband, mai to kalo if we ever have kids, I would like to have a couple of dogs. A big dog and a puppy. I would even want a farm eventually because I really like animals. So that’s definitely on my to-do list.

JB: Speaking of your husband, how has married life been treating you?
K: I gotta say, really good. I mean I don’t wanna jinx it, but it’s really great because you marry your best friend. You know we just try to laugh a lot and have a good time and communicate. There’s days where you’re like ‘Oh my gosh, I’m gonna kill him!’ and I’m sure he feels the same with me, but at the end of the day we just laugh about it. I really like being married. Not much has changed from when we were dating except now I feel much closer to his parents. It’s really nice. You know, I’m a marriage person. I like the whole concept and I really admire my sister’s relationship with her husband, so I hope to model my marriage after hers.

JB: That’s a very nice compliment.
K: Well it’s so true.

JB: Let’s talk a little bit now about the world of social media because we know you’re very active on Twitter and on your website when it comes to conversing with your fans. I noticed recently that you tweeted a few pictures of some dishes that you cooked. Did the food turn out as good as it looked?
K: Yessssssss. Well it took me a long time to get the hang of some dishes that were actually edible, but now – and I don’t want to brag – I’m starting to get good. Listen, it took me two years to perfect chicken and potatoes. So after I got that down I learned how to make Avgolemono. And those pictures that I tweeted were shrimp soup with squash, lasagna, and lemon cookies. But it’s so nice and I really enjoy it. You know what, my mom cooks a lot, and when she was home she would always cook. I just feel like there’s nothing that makes a home feel nicer than some good cooking. Whenever I would come home from school I would see dinner on the table at 3:30. I just loved the feeling of wondering what was going to be on the table. So now I’m actually still in school, and when I come home I like to prepare a quick meal and have a dish on the table for me and my husband so that we can have that same feeling.

JB: I actually saw that you were in school thanks to another tweet that you made. You had posted a picture while you were waiting for your teacher to arrive. What exactly are you studying?
K: (Laughs) Well I’m studying Business Administration. I had originally gotten a scholarship to Delphi University in New York for music, but I started two semesters and then I had Fame Story, so I always had it in the back of my head. Then by the time I was done Fame Story I wanted to do something different, and I felt that learning about business was important. My husband is in business so it helps to know his terminology when he talks because I like getting involved in the conversation. You know, I’ll admit, I’m not very good at math, so I wanted to do something that would be a challenge to me.

JB: Let’s shift over to Toronto now. Tell me what you think of the city and the people.
K: Well first off, the shopping is great. I just feel like everything is more fun in Toronto. Actually, my husband's cousins are from Toronto, so when we booked the show here I got really excited. I just feel like everybody here is so care-free and relaxed.

JB: What would you say is the main difference you notice between Greek-Americans and Greek-Canadians?
K: I think they’re actually pretty similar. You can sometimes tell a difference in the accent but it’s pretty small.

JB: And what's your favourite vacation spot outside of Greece?
K: Hmmmm. Outside of Greece? Well Paris is beautiful. I really like Paris because it’s so different. But I would have to say Venice because it’s just so romantic. Another great spot for me was the Bahamas. I loved the Atlantis hotel there. It was so much fun.

JB: What other things do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
K: I read. I’m trying to learn how to sew, because I think it’s important to know. I exercise every day. I watch a lot of Family Guy and I’m trying to get into Modern Family because everybody keeps telling me it’s so good. Believe it or not, I’m actually not that big on TV, but when I eat I like to have something to watch (laughs).

JB: And what are you working on for the future?
K: Well I’m currently working on two new songs, and I’m actually thinking about doing duets so I’m really excited about that as well. I’m also working on updating my website ‘kalomira.com’. We’re redoing everything and it’s not going to be just about music. The reason for that is I get a lot of fan mail, especially from girls who are asking me questions about their relationships, careers, and singing, and I basically feel like the new website would be a great way to answer all of their questions. You would be surprised at how many questions I get that are related, so why not answer them all in one giant forum. I really like being close with my fans so whatever I can do to make them happy I will do.

Kalomira.com is expected to release their new look by New Year’s 2012.

http://www.greekgateway.com/news/kalomira-exclusive-interview-with-greek-gateway

683Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Sat Oct 15 2011, 16:00

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomira - Toronto - Backstage Interview

Έχεις μείνει έκλπληκτη για το πόσα άτομα ηρθανε σήμερα να σε δούνε εδώ στο Local Co.?
Ξέρεις... πάντα με αγγίζουν οι φανς μου στο Τορόντο. Μου δείχνουνε τοση αγάπη και τόση υποστήριξη. Είμαστε Sold Out σημερα το βράδυ και την προηγούμενη φορα που ήμουνα εδώ είχα εμφανιστεί στην εκκλησία και ητανε τρέλα. Με τιμάει πολύ που είμαι εδώ.

Τι έχει αλλάξει απο την τελευταία φορά που ησουνα στο Τορόντο?
Τι έχει αλλάξει... ο καιρός! Συνέχεια μιλάω για τον καιρό αλλα είναι το μονο πράγμα που μπορώ να πω οτι έχει αλλάξει. Έχει ακομη την ίδια ατμόσφερα που αγαπάμε.

Ξέρεις αυτο που βρίσκω πολύ απίστευτο με σενα είναι οτι είσαι μια θαυμάσια τραγουδίστρια αλλα κάνεις σόου.
Σε ευχαριστώ τοσο πολύ, ξέρεις μ'αρέσει πολυ να βάζω λίγο θέατρο στις εμφανίσεις μου. Δεν μπορώ χωρίς αυτο. Μ'αρέσει να παίζω την προσωπικότητα που έχει το καθε τραγούδι. Γι'αυτο στην πίστα ντύνομαι πιο πολύ... για την προσωπικότητα. Και το αγαπώ... γι'αυτο μπήκα σ'αυτον τον χώρο... για τα λάιβ.. πάνω απο ολα. Μ'αρέσει να είμαι στο στούντιο..αλλα μ'αρέσει πιο πολυ να είμαι πάνω στην πίστα.

Τώρα που μιλάμε για το στούντιο, έχεις κανενα καινούργιο τραγούδι που θα βγεί η κανένα καινούργιο δίσκο?
Το "This is the Time" βγήκε πριν λίγο καιρό. Μόλις κάναμε το καινούργιο βίντεο κλιπ. Και τώρα δουλεύω το δίσκο. Πάμε σιγα σιγα... τώρα διαλέξαμε τους παραγωγούς. Είμαστε πολυ ενθουσιασμένοι γι'αυτο. Δεν θέλω να πω πολλά.

Θα βγάλεις κανένα καινουργιο Ελληνικό τραγούδι?
Το ξέρω οτι πολλοί φαν μου λένε οτι κάνω συνέχεια Αγγλικά, αλλα είναι δύσκολο επειδή έχεις τους Αμερικανούς, τους Αυστραλούς, όλους τους ΕλληνοΑμερικάνους, και έχεις και την Ελλάδα ςο προσπαθώ να εχω μιά ισορροπία και τώρα πάμε για Ελληνικό αλλα ποτέ δεν ξέρεις. Άμα μου'ρθει Αγγλικό και το αγαπώ, θα πάω με αυτο. Θα δούμε.

Ήρθες με παρέα στο Τορόντο...
Ναι, μια υπέροχη καινουργια παρέα. Είχα την τιμή να δουλέψω με τον Bijan RythmiK Williams. Είναι απίστευτος. Είναι πολύ μεγάλος χορογράφος στη Νεα Υόρκη και έχει δουλέψει με πολύ μεγάλα ονόματα - Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna. Και ημουνα πολύ χαρούμενη οταν αρχίσαμε να δουλεύουμε μαζι. Και βρήκαμε κατι κορίτσια που είναι υπέροχες χορεύτριες απο το NYC. Μου έλεγε ο Γιώργος... ξέρεις να αρχίσουμε να φέρνουμε άτομα απο εκεί που έχεις μεγαλώσει. Και έτσι λέγαμε...είμαι απο Νεα Υορκη, ας αρχίσουμε να φέρουμε άτομα απο Νεα Υορκη. Για να δώσουμε άλλη γεύση στο πρόγραμμα. Σο o Bijan ολοκλήρωσε το πακέτο.

Τι θα ήθελες να πεις στους φανς σου στο Τορόντο?
Οτι τους αγαπώ τοσο τοσο τοσο τοσο πολύ και Happy Thanksgiving! Είναι η αγαπημένη μου γιορτή και δεν το λέω απλα για τώρα..επειδή δεν έχει δώρα και είναι μόνο φαγητό, φαγητό, φαγητό! Και οι άνδρες βλέπουνε ποδόσφαιρο ςο όλα είναι καταπληκτικά! Και αυτά απλα Happy Thanksgiving. Σας λατρεύω! Υγεία και αγάπη! Και να δείτε την σελίδα μου www.kalomira.com, το φτίαχνουμε ξανά και θα είναι έτοιμο την πρωτοχρονιά - καινούργια χρονιά, καινούργιο σιτε!

Δεν θα σε κρατήσουμε... πολλοί Έλληνες σε περιμένουνε πάνω να σε δουνε!
Ναι, πρέπει να πάω! Σο θα τα πούμε, χάρηκα που σε είδα, Happy Thanksgiving! Ευχαριστώ!

684Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Oct 25 2011, 00:15

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomira's message to Greece and to Greeks across the world

Kalomoira - Page 28 Tens-of-thousands-protest-outside-greek-parliament-2011-06-06_l

Είμαι τοσο στεναχωριμένη με τα γεγονόντα στην Ελλάδα. Αυτή η οικονομική κρίση επιρεάζει τους πάντες και μας πονάει να βλέπουμε τους συνανθρώπους μας να υποφέρουν. Οι Έλληνες σ'ολο τον κόσμο προσεύχονται για την βελτίωση που ευχόμαστε όλοι να δούμε πολύ σύντομα στην Ελλάδα.

Οι Έλληνες έχουν κάνει τόσα πολλά για εμένα και μου έχουν προσφέρει πολλές ευκαιρίες στη ζωή μου και στην καριέρα μου. Το εκτιμώ πολύ και θα συνεχίσω να βοηθάω σε φιλανθρωπικούς σκοπούς και αν υπάρχει αλλος τρόπος να βοηθήσω, θα το κάνω. Οι Έλληνες σε ολο τον κόσμο πρέπει να ενώθουμε, να προσευχηθούμε, να παλέψουμε, και να συμπαράσταθουμε στους Ελληνες. Αυτή είναι η χώρα που μεγαλώσανε οι γονείς μας, οι παπούδες μας και οι γιαγιάδες μας! Η Ελλάδα είναι η χώρα του πολιτισμού, της φιλοσοφίας, της δημοκρατίας, και αλλα τόσα πολλά! Πρέπει να κρατήσουμε αυτη την ομορφιά, τα ήθη, και τα έθημα ζωντανά. Σώστε την Ελλάδα! Ζήσε Ελλάδα!

685Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Mon Oct 31 2011, 03:48

marakii_1988

marakii_1988
TD Aventurero Member

graciaaaas tetaki mou

686Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Nov 01 2011, 05:46

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomoira - Page 28 Image

«Η Eurovision είναι η καλύτερη στιγμή της ζωής μου»

Το εξώφυλλο του περιοδικού της ελληνικής ομογένειας της Αυστραλίας OPA! έχει τα χρώματα της… Καλομοίρας! Σε εκτενές αφιέρωμα στην ιδιαίτερα αγαπητή (και) στο εξωτερικό τραγουδίστρια, περιλαμβάνεται μια συνέντευξη όπου η Καλομοίρα μιλάει για το παρελθόν, το παρόν και το… μέλλον της!

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomoiraki-oooooooopa
Η zougla.gr την εξασφάλισε και σας την παρουσιάζει.

ΟPA: Πώς αποφάσισες να συμμετάσχεις στο Fame Story; Πώς άλλαξε από τότε η οικογενειακή σου ζωή;

Το αποφάσισα γιατί το παιδικό μου όνειρο ήταν να γίνω επαγγελματίας τραγουδίστρια και να κάνω συναυλίες σε όλο τον κόσμο! Στα 18 μου ήμουν φοβερά ενθουσιασμένη, είδα την ευκαιρία και την ακολούθησα! Ο στόχος μου ήταν να παραμείνω στο παιχνίδι για όσο το δυνατόν περισσότερο και στη συνέχεια η παραγωγή να με βοηθήσει να βγάλω το δικό μου CD.

Η ζωή μου πριν το Fame Story ήταν σχολείο-δουλειά και εξάσκηση για να γίνω τραγουδίστρια. Μόλις είχα κερδίσει μια υποτροφία στο Πανεπιστήμιο Adelphi για μουσικές σπουδές και παράλληλα εργαζόμουν στο εστιατόριο των γονιών μου, πηγαίνοντας όμως διαρκώς σε οντισιόν, έγραφα τραγούδια, συμμετείχα σε διαγωνισμούς… Έκανα ότι μπορούσα για να είμαι κοντά στον στόχο μου.

Η σχέση μου με τους γονείς μου και την αδερφή μου είναι πάρα πολύ στενές –είναι οι καλύτεροι μου φίλοι! Με την πάροδο των χρόνων μάλιστα έγιναν ακόμη πιο στενές…

Ποιες είναι οι διαφορές στη ζωή μεταξύ των ΗΠΑ και της Ελλάδας;

Η Ελλάδα είναι σίγουρα ένα πολύ πιο ήρεμο μέρος για να ζεις. Εννοώ, τις Δευτέρες και τις Τετάρτες τα μαγαζιά κλείνουν για διάλειμμα, ενώ την Κυριακή δεν δουλεύει κανείς! Έχει περισσότερο χρόνο για την οικογένεια σου, αλλά στις ΗΠΑ… αν και εκεί όλοι είναι διαρκώς απασχολημένοι, μου αρέσει ότι υπάρχει πιο πολύ οργάνωση. Εννοώ ότι όταν πηγαίνεις στην τράπεζα, εξυπηρετείσαι και έχει φύγει πολύ σύντομα!

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomoiraki

Πώς ένιωσες που έγινε «όνομα», τόσο ξαφνικά;

Καταρχάς λατρεύω απόλυτα αυτό που κάνω! Είμαι ερωτευμένη μαζί του! Πάντα το έβλεπα πολύ σοβαρά και έδινα τον καλύτερο μου εαυτό για τον κάθε ένα από τους θαυμαστές μου!

Ήταν πολύ σημαντικό να ιεραρχήσω τις προτεραιότητες μου από την αρχή, γιατί δεν ήθελα να πάρουν τα μυαλά μου αέρα ή το εγώ μου να γίνει πολύ μεγάλο! Από τη στιγμή που επετεύχθη αυτό, όλα τα άλλα ήταν θέμα συνήθειας. Για παράδειγμα, ξέρω ότι όταν βγω έξω μπορεί να υπάρχουν παπαράτσι ή θαυμαστές, και για αυτό προσπαθώ να δείχνω πάντα τον καλύτερο μου εαυτό. Αυτό είναι κάτι στη ζωή μου που άλλαξε λόγω της δουλειάς, αλλά γνωρίζω ότι είναι μέρος αυτής και είμαι ευγνώμων για αυτό!

Πες μας λίγα λόγια για τον γάμο σου… Συνέβη πρόσφατα, σωστά;

Παντρεύτηκα στις 26 Σεπτεμβρίου και τώρα γιόρτασα την επέτειο του πρώτου χρόνου με τον σύζυγο μου, τον Γιώργο. Είναι τέλεια να είσαι παντρεμένη. Είναι τέλειο να έχεις πάντα κάποιον να σε στηρίζει. Ο Γιώργος είναι ο καλύτερος μου φίλος!

Ποια είναι τα σχέδια στο μυαλό της Καλομοίρας για το όχι και τόσο μακρινό μέλλον; Κάτι… συναρπαστικό;
Προς το παρόν, κάνω κάποιες περιοδείες στην Αμερική και προωθώ το νέο μου τραγούδι «Η ώρα είναι τώρα» («Now is the Time»). Πριν λίγες εβδομάδες βγήκε και το βίντεο κλιπ. Επίσης δουλεύω και την ιστοσελίδα μου: kalomira.com. Θα προσθέσουμε πολλά πράγματα για τα κορίτσια και τις γυναίκες, σχετικά με συμβουλές και «κόλπα» για όλα όσα θέλουν να ξέρουν! Ανυπομονώ να τελειώσει!

Kalomoira - Page 28 Kalomoiraki-final

Τι συμβουλή θα έδινες στους θαυμαστές σου αλλά και στους νέους, ανερχόμενους καλλιτέχνες;

Πρώτα από όλα… να είναι ο εαυτός τους! Αυτό είναι πολύ σημαντικό! Μην προσπαθείτε να είστε κάποιος που… δεν είστε! Σε αυτή την αγορά, ο κόσμος αγαπάει τους καλλιτέχνες που είναι αυθεντικοί. Οπότε όταν είστε ο εαυτός σας… είστε αυθεντικοί!

Επίσης, πηγαίντε σε μουσικές εκδηλώσεις και προσπαθήστε να γνωρίσετε τους μάνατζερ. Διαβάστε βιβλία και περιοδικά και δείτε τι κάνουν οι άλλοι. Να θυμάστε, πρόκειται για τη μουσική και για αυτό προωθείστε τη μουσική σας εκεί έξω με όλους τους τρόπους… Με μια ιστοσελίδα, με το facebook, το twitter, τα πάντα!

Αν έπρεπε να επιλέξεις μια αγαπημένη ανάμνηση από την πορεία σου έως τώρα, ποια θα ήταν αυτή;

H Eurovision! Η καλύτερη στιγμή της ζωής μου! Ήταν τεράστια τιμή να εκπροσωπήσω την Ελλάδα στο διαγωνισμό του 2008 και νιώθω «ευλογημένη» που με επέλεξαν να το κάνω!

Πηγή: Περιοδικό OPA!

Επιμέλεια: Σωτήρης Σκουλούδης

http://www.zougla.gr/page.ashx?pid=2&aid=409184&cid=11

687Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Fri Nov 11 2011, 09:23

marakii_1988

marakii_1988
TD Aventurero Member

thank you tetaki m

688Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Nov 22 2011, 23:59

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

St. Katherine YAL Presents
Countdown to 2012
with KALOMIRA

When: Saturday December 31, 2011
8:30 PM to 2:30 AM
Where: St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church -- Meletis Charuhas Center
3145 Glen Carlyn Road
Falls Church , VA 22041
Event Description:

Kalomoira - Page 28 2011123102_St_Katherine_YAL_New_Years_Eve_2012_with_Kalomira_Front

Kalomoira - Page 28 2011123102_St_Katherine_YAL_New_Years_Eve_2012_with_Kalomira_Back

St. Katherine YAL

Presents

Ring in the New Year with internationally known Greek American recording artist, KALOMIRA, performing LIVE for the first time in the Washington, DC area at the Meletis-Charuhas Center at St. Katherine Greek Orthodox Church in Falls Church, VA.

Live Music by

ZEPHYROS

FULL DINNER BUFFET

OPEN BAR

CHAMPAGNE TOAST AT MIDNIGHT

FANTASTIC RAFFLE PRIZES

Tickets
(Reserved Table Seating)
Adults $130
Under 21 $100
Front Row VIP
(Includes dedicated food and beverage service)
Only 60 tickets available!
$200

Securely purchase your tickets and select your table online via DCGreeks.com with no service charge! Tickets go on sale on Black Friday, 11/25/11, at 9:00 AM!

689Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Sat Nov 26 2011, 21:25

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Kalomoira - Page 28 456265488

Babysitting 3 kids!!!!! Help!!!

690Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Sun Nov 27 2011, 20:29

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Η Καλομοιρα για τις σεξι φωτογραφησεις

691Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Mon Nov 28 2011, 04:18

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Sexy φωτογράφηση
Έγινε της Καλομοίρας…

Η sexy Καλομοίρα επέστρεψε στην Ελλάδα και φωτογραφήθηκε για το νέο της digital single με τίτλο “This is the Time”!

Η φωτογράφηση δημοσιεύτηκε στο περιοδικό Glam που κυκλοφορεί με τον κυριακάτικο Ελεύθερο Τύπο! Ο Θωμάς Χρυσοχοΐδης την φιλοξένησε στο στούντιο του και εκείνη ως άψογη επαγγελματίας που είναι ακολουθησε όλες τις οδηγίες του!

Στην συνέντευξη η Καλομοίρα μιλάει για τον έγγαμο βίο της, για το πότε θα κάνει παιδιά, για την απόφασή της να μείνει κοντά στην οικογένειά της μετά τον θάνατο του Θείου της αλλά και για το καινούριο της single! Στις φωτογραφίες βλέπουμε τη νεαρή τραγουδίστρια ανανεωμένη και χαμογελάστη όπως πάντα!

Kalomoira - Page 28 KALOMOIRA_10

Kalomoira - Page 28 KALOMOIRA_06

Kalomoira - Page 28 KALOMOIRA_04

692Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Mon Nov 28 2011, 19:00

tsomi

tsomi
TD Aventurero Member

Καλομοίρα
«Μακριά από τα νυστέρια!»

Kalomoira - Page 28 Icemax_620_09e2db90e40321d7c06670bdb3c7f7ef

Για τον ευτυχισμένο έγγαμο βίο της με τον σύζυγό της, Γιώργο Μπούσαλη, την επιθυμία της να αποκτήσει τα δικά της παιδιά, τα talent shows αλλά και για τις αισθητικές επεμβάσεις μίλησε στο περιοδικό «Glam» η Καλομοίρα.

Η 26χρονη ποπ τραγουδίστρια έχει ήδη συμπληρώσει 14 μήνες παντρεμένη. Πώς είναι ο έγγαμος βίος; «Υπέροχος! Είμαι χαρούμενη που είμαι μαζί με τον άντρα μου και μεγαλώνουμε μαζί. Δεν το πιστεύω πώς πέρασε ο καιρός έτσι γρήγορα» είπε. Έχει αλλάξει η ζωή τους μετά το γάμο; «Όχι πολύ… το μόνο που έχει αλλάξει είναι ότι για κάθε σημαντική κίνηση που κάνουμε στη ζωή μας μιλάμε για ώρες, μέρες για να δούμε τι θα κάνουμε τελικά. Είναι ωραία γιατί δουλεύουμε ως ομάδα».

Η επιθυμία της να γίνει μητέρα είναι έντονη: «Ναι, το σκέφτομαι συνέχεια. Θέλω πολύ- με το καλό- να κάνω παιδιά αλλά χρειάζομαι λίγο καιρό με τον άντρα μου. Νομίζω ότι θα ήταν σούπερ να μείνουμε ένα χρόνο ακόμη οι δυο μας και μετά μπορεί να το βάλουμε μπροστά». Όταν η ίδια μείνει έγκυος είναι αποφασισμένη να σταματήσει να κάνει σέξι φωτογραφήσεις: «Όταν κάνω παιδιά δεν θα θέλω να φωτογραφίζομαι προκλητικά . Γι’ αυτό λέω μέσα μου “Ας το κάνω τώρα που νιώθω άνετα και που δεν είμαι μητέρα!”» υποστήριξε.

Θα ήθελε να πάρει μέρος σε κάποιο από τα φιλανθρωπικά σόου στην τηλεόραση; «Αγαπώ τα σόου που τα έσοδα πάνε για φιλανθρωπικό σκοπό. Στα φάση όπου είμαι τώρα δεν νομίζω να συμμετείχα, αλλά ποτέ δεν ξέρεις στο μέλλον. Τώρα συζητώ να κάνω κάτι εντελώς διαφορετικό, αλλά δεν μπορώ να πω ακόμα περισσότερα».

Η ίδια απολαμβάνει τις αλλαγές στην εμφάνισή της, αλλά αισθητική επέμβαση δεν έκανε ποτέ: «Τα φοβάμαι αυτά πάρα πολύ. Μπορεί να έκανα μπότοξ όταν θα έφτανα στα εβδομήντα, αλλά μέχρι εκεί. Ο Θεός μας έκανε όλους όμορφους και δεν πρέπει να μοιάζουμε σε κανέναν. Αγαπώ τη μεγάλη μύτη μου και τα δάχτυλα στα πόδια μου. είναι σημαντικό να αγαπάμε τον εαυτό μας όπως πραγματικά είναι. Τα γεράματα είναι μέσα στη ζωή, οπότε μακριά από τα νυστέρια!».

693Kalomoira - Page 28 Empty Re: Kalomoira Tue Jan 10 2012, 04:34

marakii_1988

marakii_1988
TD Aventurero Member

nice Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28