Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!
Thalia Diva Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalia Diva Forum
Subscribe to Thalia Diva Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thaliadivaGreekFC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com

+4
mitsosgrthalia
IroGrecia
*Jorgito*
Thaly-Diosa
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Empty Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Sun Sep 13 2009, 17:43

Thaly-Diosa

Thaly-Diosa
TD Aventurero Member

AYTH EINAI H APANTHSH THS ADMIN TOY T.COM TONCHI POY EKSHGEI SE TOPIC THS HRWS POY RWTHSE GIA POIO LOGO KAPOIA PAIDIA ENW KANOYN ACCOUNT DEN MPOROYN NA AFHSOYN POSTS KAI DEN GINETAI GRHGORA H EGKRISH ETSI WSTE NA SYMMETEXOYN STO FORUM. EPEIDH POLLA PAIDIA EXOYN PROBLHMA GENIKOTERA M'AYTO TO EFERA GIA NA DIABASOYME TOYS LOGOYS KAI TA LATHI POY GINONTAI ME APOTELESMA NA MHN EGKRINETAI O LOGARIASMOS.

-Some of my friends we have account days and weeks agoand thwy cant post or nothing......why dont you accept the account???or you accept some days later?

-Yes, I will always be glad to help, but the fact is that at leasy 60% of the accounts which people open will NEVER be approved or become active. This is because people make many MANY mistakes when they register here, I could give you a long list of things that they do, but almost always it is because they do not return the VALIDATION EMAIL.

When you sign up for an account here, you MUST have a valid email address, because you will need it in order to receive our registration code which you will use to confirm your account. If you have NOT confirmed the account after 15 days, it will be deleted. I have no choice, because some of you are not acting very bright and when you can't make the name and password work the minute you register, you go and get a second account and try it again. Or a third one. Or worse! Then we end up with hundreds of pending accounts which nobody ever validated and that is absurd, we cannot wait forever for people to READ the directions and follow them.

Because we want as many fans as possible to join our forum, I have been sending the people in the unconfirmed status a new email with the codes every night when I sign on. Sometimes, after even 14.9 days, they will FINALLY return the codes so that I can approve the account. In fact, I see that there is a person tonight who replied after 12 DAYS, just in time. But I do not send people an email from our personal mailbox at Yahoo unless I know them, because I discovered that nobody ever replied. This only proved to me that the email address was not valid, or that the person was never checking it for messages.

The second most common reason why an account will not be approved is because THEY ALREADY HAVE ONE REGISTERED. Even if you return the email with the validation codes, if our system finds that your computer wrote messages under a different name, or has registered more than one name, or matches a name which has been suspended for bad behavior, you will not get our approval and the account will be deleted. So do not use somebody else's computer to ask for an account, and do not ask a friend to register for you, because it will not work. The forum only allows you to have ONE account here. If a person has forgotten their password, that is not a reason to get a new account. When I was checking our records after I became Administrator here, I found that one boy in Dubai had registered 12 ACCOUNTS in 3 years, and never wrote even one message. Hard to believe that he managed to forget his password 12 times.

Because we know that most fans DO NOT READ the instructions, we also set up a chat and mail account at Yahoo. But guess what? biggrin.gif Nobody READ the directions we have printed on the forum which tell you how to contact us to have your problems fixed instantly. Some of the people who have problems will contact a friend on the forum, and the friend lets me know and then I can tell them exactly what to do to fix everything. That works well, because then I know who is actually trying to get on the forum, but I can't help if you don't tell me. DO NOT WRITE TO THE WEBMASTER, she can't help you and will only pass the message to me.

Once again, the Help Desk for this forum is at TCOMLIVEONLINE@YAHOO.COM. I am there every night (eventually). You will not see me online because, as much as I enjoyed it, I can't talk to 10 people at once and still work on the forum. So send me a message, I can either fix the problem or at least tell you why you have one.

TCOMLIVEONLINE@YAHOO.COM

http://thalia.emilaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=197823

*Jorgito*

*Jorgito*
TD Aventurero Member

egw akoma den exw katalabei gt einai toso perploko Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com 448136
kai genikotera einai aparadekto olo ayto... :hat
egw den exw idea apo e-mails...gt na talaipwroumai toso na ginw melos sto forum ths agaphmenhs m tragoudistrias?
ayto esas sas akougetai logiko???
ti 15 days kai ahdies??? Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com 644607
exw kanei 6 logariasmous kai kaneis tous den exei energopoihthei...
me ayta pou leei den me boithise katholou...
kai genikotera otan leei pws mono to 40% twn logariasmwn egkrinetai...me sygxyzei...
tha prepe thn epomenh mera pou ginetai kapoios melos na tn eggrinei....
egw otan ginomai melos...m leei validating....perimenw na egkrithw...logika lew se kana 2 meres to argotero tha me exoun eggrinei...alla meta den mporw na kanw oute log in...m leei pws den yparxw oute kan san validating....
as m ekshghsei kapoios an mporei me liga logia ti leei gt synexizoun na m fainontai periploka ta logia t Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com 503718

https://www.youtube.com/thalyfangreece

Thaly-Diosa

Thaly-Diosa
TD Aventurero Member

JORGITO ELEGKSES TO EMAIL POY EDWSES KATA THN EGGRAFH NA PATHSEIS TO LINK GIA NA STO KANEI ENERGO?? AYTO ME TO EMAIL ISXYEI SE OLA TA FORUMS OPWS KAI STO DIKO MAS EDW. AN SE 15 MERES DEN EXEIS ENERGOPOIHSEI TO LINK POY THA SOY STEILOYN STOO MAIL SOY TOTE O LOGARIASMOS GINETAI DELETE. DEN EINAI TOSO PERIPLOKA. EINAI LOGIKA AYTA POY LEEI. KAI FYSIKA EINAI LATHOS NA DHMIOYRGEITAI PARAPANW APO ENAN LOGARIASMO. KATI POY EPISHS ISXYEI SE OLA TA FORUMS. EGKRINETAI TO 40% GIATI APLA OI YPOLOIPOI KANOYN KATI LATHOS. KAI EINAI LOGIKO TA PRAGMATA NA EINAI PIO AYSTHRA STO EPISHMO FORUM THS. OSOI EXETE PROBLHMA MPOREITE NA STEILETE STO MAIL POY EDWSE KAI NA THS EKSHGHSETE TO PROBLHMA SAS. GI AYTO EDWSE TO MAIL Wink

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

re si...ego exo kanei peripou 2 3 eggrafes me allo account kai twra p ekana auto dn m to enekrinan...dn ksero gt......
ti na po..
poli periploko...an kai kaliftika apo kapoies meries...
pao na tou apantiso oti ton euxaristo kai ta loipa......
alla dax..
poli megalh vlakeia olo auto..
na perimeneis toso....!

mitsosgrthalia

mitsosgrthalia
TD Aventurero Member

Egw pou exw kanei 2 fores me eggrinane mesa se 2 meres to poli!!!

https://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pitsavas

sortie

sortie
TD Super Fan

nai vre paidia den einai kai poli diskolo, opos ta leei i Kiki...apla prepei meta na pas sto e-mail pou edoses kai na kaneis energopoiisi tou logariasmou...
emena mou ton energopoihsan tin idia mera!! Very Happy

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Kikh mou egw grafthka tis proalles
kai gia kapoies meres ekana log in kanonika,
alla xwris na mporw na kanw post,
opote profanws perimena eggrish..
meta omws, mexri k shmera mou vgazei
oti den yparxei melos me ayta ta stoixeia Rolling Eyes

eixa energopoihsei to logariasmo m
apo to link p m steilan,
dokimasa kai me ta "User ID" & "Validation Key"
alla pali ta idia Suspect

Kammia symvoulh ti na kanw Question

Thaly-Diosa

Thaly-Diosa
TD Aventurero Member

PANO MOY SOY SYNHSTW NA STEILEIS ENA EMAIL STHN ADMIN KAI NA THS EKSHGHSEIS TI PROBLHMA SOY DHMIOYRGEI Wink OLA TA EKANES SWSTA, OPOTE MALLON AKOMA DEN EGINE H EGKRISH. STEILE MAIL LEGONTAS TO USERNAME SOY KAI TO PASSWORD KAI OTI DEN MPOREIS NA AFHSEIS AKOMA POST KAI TETOIA Wink

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Ok Kikh m, thanks,tha steilw Razz

10Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Empty Re: Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Tue Sep 15 2009, 04:24

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

ontws opws eipe kai o Jorgito einai PERPLOKO Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com 720401
alla kala kanoun(proswpikh panta gnwmh)kai exoun mia alpha taktikh
egw pantws eixa kapote prin xronia ena acout meta ena allo kai pleon exw ena last apo perisy kai molis eixa graftei thn idia nyxta kiolas mphka kai malista postara kiolas :hat

http://WWW.THALIA.COM

11Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Empty Re: Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Sat Sep 26 2009, 22:14

KostasP_R

KostasP_R
TD Fan

Ego egina melos prin 3 xronia kai den antimetopisa kanena problima.Den ksero ti epathan tora!

12Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Empty Re: Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com Mon Sep 28 2009, 00:22

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

klhmakthrio kwstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Egkrisi Logariasmwn sto Thalia.com 720401

http://WWW.THALIA.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum