Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!
Thalia Diva Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalia Diva Forum
Subscribe to Thalia Diva Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thaliadivaGreekFC

You are not connected. Please login or register

To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic

+4
kost@s
john@kos
*D~A~D*
Thaly-Diosa
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thaly-Diosa

Thaly-Diosa
TD Aventurero Member

EIXE DHMIOYRGHTHEI TERASTIO THEMA ME AYTO TO TOPIC STO EPISHMO,
OSOI THELOYN MPOROYN NA PANE NA TO DIABASOYN GIA NA KATALABOYN TI PAIXTHKE Wink
KAI NAI PAIDIA H THEA APANTHSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cheers
KAI EIPE..................!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised Shocked

I've been reading some of your messages and I share your frustration.
Let me tell you what is going on with my life right now.
First of all, as you know and as I said in some interviews myself, I have been battling a disease called Lyme Disease (Lyme disease). It is a terrible disease that comes and goes at whim and is extremely debilitating and painful. I'm in the middle of the fight.

I have faith and pray for the end of this year I am strong enough to continue with my usual routine. That's why I am watching my best to try to recover as soon as possible and get rid of this unfortunate and unexpected illness.

Also, as you know, I launched an album (Lunada) last summer with the record label EMI.
EMI is no longer practically managed as a record, but fell into the hands of a "Hedge Fund" (financial investment company) and a group of banks who are its current owners. They see this investment in numbers, in numbers, without special attention to the artists. Have been published in the press that the problems between international artists and companies.

As a result, there was no budget to promote my album or my singles. They were unable to send a promotional tour or to visit different cities and countries used to do with my other productions. As a result, an album which was so excited and I'm sure many of you enjoyed, did not receive any promotional or advertising ... and add it to my health condition.
It saddened me greatly. But those are the bad news.

Now the good news.
I tell them that after months, my lawyers were able to rid of my contract with EMI, Alleluia! I do not have any contract with them and therefore not part of their list of artists.
I am in talks with a new label and have been working hard on new songs with different writers to develop a new concept which I am very excited. I look forward to the start recording in the autumn. There is no doubt that it will be a very different and exciting for me!

As always, thank you for worrying about me and for being such loyal fans over the years of my career. The catharsis is good. Which may expose us ... we are without masks.
They left knowing that his entrails ... and now I know exactly who they are, as they are and what they think ... interesting. I know that I respect and ... "no matter what."
I hope this year brings good health and to you too. Again, I reiterate my enthusiasm for the projects that I work and thousands thanks for wanting both.
Love, THALIA

http://thalia.emilaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=196058&st=220

NA GINEI KALA KAI EPISTREFEIIIIIIIIIIIIII, APO FTHINOPWRO H HXOGRAFHSH BEBAIA
ALLA TA XWSE TRELA STHN EMI To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 644607 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 644607 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 644607 KAI NAI EINAI SE ALLH ETAIRIA To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 68461 YEAH!!!!!!!!! To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 592113

H THALIA STA ISPANIKA AFHSE TO MHNYMA ALLA METAFRASTHKE APO THN LINATHA Wink

Last edited by Thaly-Diosa on Mon Apr 06 2009, 23:17; edited 1 time in total

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

Einai isws oti poio teleio diavasa apo Thaly I love you cheers To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 592113 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 219185 bounce What a Face queen To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 919114 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 39238
den kserw ti na pw Rolling Eyes silent
h mallon exw na pw polla Razz ,alla ok den einai ths paroushs To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 68461

http://WWW.THALIA.COM

Thaly-Diosa

Thaly-Diosa
TD Aventurero Member

EINAI H PRWTH FORA POY MILAEI TOSO EILIKRINA Surprised
KAI H ASTHENEIA THS AP'OTI FAINETAI THN EXEI KATABALEI ARKETA Rolling Eyes silent

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

auto meta luphs mou to katalava ki'egw No
oxi oti den to eixame katalavei Neutral
apla ksanahrthe mprosta olo auto me authn thn astheneia Sad Crying or Very sad
ola tha pane kala omws me olo auto Very Happy ,eimai sigourotatos What a Face

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

epitelous efygeeeeee To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790

diladi tou xronou album...krima alla ti na kanoume, ypomoni

Thaly-Diosa

Thaly-Diosa
TD Aventurero Member

DIAFWTISTHKAME LIGO VRE PAIDI MOY To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 68461
THA EPISTREPSEI DYNATH KAI ME SUCCESS To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 592113
TWRA DEN XREIAZETAI NA PERIMENOYME KATHE MERA
KAPOIO OFFICIAL NEW GIA TO ALBUM. TWRA KSEROYME TO POTE... Wink
TI KALA POY TA KSEKATHARISE.
To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 39238

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

john-546 wrote:epitelous efygeeeeee To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790

giati tou xronou Question Rolling Eyes
ama thelei mia xara vgainei kai fetos Razz
ama mpei studio septemvrio opws leei olo ton septemvrio kai oktwmvrio alla kai noemvrio sou lew egw na hxografei,e mia xara vgaine dekemvrio mesa stis giortes to cd,kai egw lew pws mallon gia ekei paei. To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 68461

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

*D~A~D* wrote:
john-546 wrote:epitelous efygeeeeee To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790

giati tou xronou Question Rolling Eyes
ama thelei mia xara vgainei kai fetos Razz
ama mpei studio septemvrio opws leei olo ton septemvrio kai oktwmvrio alla kai noemvrio sou lew egw na hxografei,e mia xara vgaine dekemvrio mesa stis giortes to cd,kai egw lew pws mallon gia ekei paei. To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 68461

ama thelei sigoura...to thema einai thelei ? Laughing
tespa , tha doume

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

swsta einai kai auto To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 720401
sumfwnw apolyta lol!
opws eipes,tha doume Rolling Eyes Laughing

kost@s

kost@s
TD Arrasando Member

epitelous
mathame
den peirazei tha perimenoume
auth na einai kala

MaRiOs

MaRiOs
TD Arrasando Member

intws polou wraia auta p eipe!
k mpravo ths p afierwse xrono gia na apanthsei s olous emas p mas eleipe!!!!!!!!!!!
ta eipe ola!!!!!!!\
teleia!!!!!!

sylver

sylver
TD Dance Member

EINAI H APOLYTH THEA To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 829790
EPITELOUS KSEKATHARISE KAPOIA PRAGMATA To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 592113
DIAVASA OLH TH THEIKH THS APANTHSH KAI ISWS EINAI H MONH POU EFXARISTHTHIKA TOSO POLY To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 27111
DAD KALA LES GYRW STON DEKEMVRH NA VGEI KANA SINGLAKI DEN THA HTAN KAKO E Question
MAKARI K APOTI VLEPW DOULEVEI ME TROMEROUS PARAGWGOUS KAI SYNTHETES GIATI AFTO POU ETOIMAZEI TO GOUSTAREI TRELA KAI FAINETAI KATENTHOUSIASMENH To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 219185
ANTE NA DOUME PISTEVW ETOIMAZEI GERO COMEBACK To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 592113 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 592113 To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 592113

mitsosgrthalia

mitsosgrthalia
TD Aventurero Member

8a sumfwnisw apolita mazi sou sylver!!!
einai h 1th fora pou xeromai toso poli pou diabazw ta logia ths!!!!

epitelous peire xampari ti estei EMI kai tous edwse tou pouli!!!

ap oti katalaba kai an kanw la8os dior8osteme, leei pws ebale dikigorous gia to allo 8ema, ara den elige to sumboleo alla to espase!!!

elpizw se kati poli kalo!!!
pisteuw pws digma ta exoume to poli se ena xrono, isws kai meta tis giortes.....

den en8ousiazwmai me tpt apo twra giati einai poli nwris!!!

to mono pou me euxaristei einai oti h thalia, kata ti gnwmh mou, mas edeikse oti den mas exei gramenous kanonikotata opws fenotan mexri twra ta eipe OLA eksw apo ta dontia (san th malamo ena pragma) kai ebale ta pragmata sth 8esh tous....

twra to mono pou prepei na kanoume einai upomoni, na elpizoume se kati kalo kai na proetimasoume to edafos gia to come back (opio kai an einai auto....)!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pitsavas

Thaly-Diosa

Thaly-Diosa
TD Aventurero Member

EGW PISTEYW OTI META TON OKTWBRIO
KAI EFOSON NIWTHEI KALA ME THN YGEIA THS
THA EXOYME TO SINGLAKI MESA STO 2009, MAKARI bounce

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

egw etsi pisteyw pantos Razz
eipa parapanw To reply tis THALIA sto "Where is Thalia" topic 68461