Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!
Thalia Diva Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalia Diva Forum
Subscribe to Thalia Diva Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thaliadivaGreekFC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christina Aguilera

+16
mpiskotakiiiii
Thaly-Diosa
billybillos
MaRiOs
Litsa
*Jorgito*
kost@s
Jeremy9th
spike24
IroGrecia
Promiscuous
olympiap1994
sylver
GEoRGIouS_
john@kos
*D~A~D*
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 02:58

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

oxi fetos omws :hat
eipame emeis tha exoume to pio emporiko latin pop cd apo gynaika!!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401

102Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 02:58

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

e fetos dn prolavainei kiolas Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461

103Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:01

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

oxi
alla pote dn kses Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai ama to bgalei telika (leme twra) tha th skisei th thalia Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401

104Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:02

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

mia xara pame k emeis Christina Aguilera - Page 5 400638

105Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:04

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Promiscuous wrote:oxi
kai ama to bgalei telika (leme twra) tha th skisei th thalia Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
Nai eidame ti ekane kai me to kainourio ths sta agglika Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401

106Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:04

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

dn tha vgalei.kai dn tha tin skisei :hat

107Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:07

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

Spike24 wrote:
Nai eidame ti ekane kai me to kainourio ths sta agglika Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
prwton dn to ebgale akoma kai deuteron to singlaki paei mia xara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Myself_Tonight

108Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:09

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Promiscuous wrote:
Spike24 wrote:
prwton dn to ebgale akoma kai deuteron to singlaki paei mia xara
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Myself_Tonight
Xairomai p kateytheian omws otan akoume latin arxizoun oi sygkriseis me thn Thalia Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
To megalytero onoma ths latin pop Christina Aguilera - Page 5 21575

109Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:11

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

e panta prepei na arxizoun oi sygkriseis me tn thalia Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
nomizo dld Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
giati auth mas endiaferei Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
ama exoume sklhro antipalo sto tablo Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461

110Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:13

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

pantws mexri twra to p/f einai to pio petiximeno latin pop cd apo gunaika sto billboard gia to 2010 kai sta top latin einai 2o pio emporiko meta th jenni rivera

111Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:14

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Patws to singlaki (gia ta metra ths Aguilera panta) htan trelos patos Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
Kai phre kai poly kakes kritikes Christina Aguilera - Page 5 919114

112Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:15

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

Spike24 wrote:Patws to singlaki (gia ta metra ths Aguilera panta) htan trelos patos Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401

ontws i xazi Christina Aguilera - Page 5 27623

113Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:15

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

oloi kapoia stigmh trone pato stin kariera tous Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461

114Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:16

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

tespa

agapame aguilera :hat

115Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:18

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

emena mou arese to tragoudi Laughing
to exw sto kinhto mou kai to akouw arketa Laughing
kai dn katalabenw gt dn phge toso kala oso eprepe!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
to gimme more ths britney spears ti parapanw eixe dhl????? Rolling Eyes

116Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:19

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

Spike24 wrote:Patws to singlaki (gia ta metra ths Aguilera panta) htan trelos patos Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
auta monoi sas ta bgazete?????? Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401

The song received positive reviews from critics, warming up to Aguilera's return to her sound and style of the "Dirrty" era. James Montgomery of MTV News praised the track and said it was "a whirring, whooshing thing, full of blaring synthesizers and spare snares speeding along over pounding, four-on-the-floor beat...the kind of track you'd expect to hear rattling the speakers at the massive, multi-level clubs of Europe".[2] Bill Lamb from About.com gave the song a positive review: "Whomever might think that vocal prowess makes little difference in a mainstream pop song needs to listen once to Christina Aguilera's stellar new single "Not Myself Tonight." The electropop tune sounds like it could be a bit ordinary until the vocals really kick in about 45 seconds into the song. From that point on Christina Aguilera towers over much of the competition proving why she is frequently included in the shortest lists of today's top pop singers".[9] Vibe magazine was impressed with the song: "With a writing assist by Ester Dean and Polow Da Don on the boards, Christina sounds as if she's managed to coalesce all her personalities into a comfortably edgy, grown-ass woman ready to slap up Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry (she's "kissing all the boys and girls!") at the gay club. Frenetic with sparkling synths, blaring snares and glints of soul, Xtina's obviously found herself the right babysitter, because the fuck-me pumps are out and ready for wearing".[10] Anthony Ramos of Access Hollywood said "The tribal-beat infused track is her sexiest record we’ve heard since 2002’s “Dirrty" ... it is a high-octane anthem that is sure to get tons of requests at nightclubs all over. While she gets it going with a sultry whisper asking her fans, “Do you wanna get crazy? ‘Cause I don’t give a f**k".[11] Michael Menachem from Billboard gave the single a positive review: "Aguilera channels a more Euro-glamorous version of her former dirrty alter-ego Xtina on Tonight, dashing lyrics about self-reinvention with breathy chants and naughty expletives. [...] [The] dripping synths, pulsing basslines and tribal house drums [...] sound appealingly unfinished. Paired with Aguilera's unmatched vocal range, Tonight proves that the current dance-pop craze would be incomplete without her."[12] Whitney Pastorek of Entertainment Weekly was more critical of the song, claiming that it was "produced within an inch of its life" but adding that "there’s no mistaking that voice" and asking "when she sings “Tonight I’m not the same girl,” are you concerned she means, like, in terms of quality control?"

117Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:19

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

oti kai na vgalei i Britney tha ginei trelo hitaki kai tha paei kai kala ..
eksipakouete..
genikotera i brit gia emena vgazei poli kalitera kommatia opos to Gimme Gimme More Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461

118Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:19

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

Promiscuous wrote:emena mou arese to tragoudi Laughing
to exw sto kinhto mou kai to akouw arketa Laughing
kai dn katalabenw gt dn phge toso kala oso eprepe!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
to gimme more ths britney spears ti parapanw eixe dhl????? Rolling Eyes

k emena m aresei kapws alla elpizw se kati kalytero giati dn itan k to super wow Christina Aguilera - Page 5 400638

119Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:20

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Nai nai, monoi mas Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
Otan esy to eleges pato proxthes, ti eixes sto myalo s kai to eleges ? Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
Tespa, makari na anakampsei giati einai poly kalh tragoudistria Christina Aguilera - Page 5 919114

120Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:21

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

Promiscuous wrote:
auta monoi sas ta bgazete?????? Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401

The song received positive reviews from critics, warming up to Aguilera's return to her sound and style of the "Dirrty" era. James Montgomery of MTV News praised the track and said it was "a whirring, whooshing thing, full of blaring synthesizers and spare snares speeding along over pounding, four-on-the-floor beat...the kind of track you'd expect to hear rattling the speakers at the massive, multi-level clubs of Europe".[2] Bill Lamb from About.com gave the song a positive review: "Whomever might think that vocal prowess makes little difference in a mainstream pop song needs to listen once to Christina Aguilera's stellar new single "Not Myself Tonight." The electropop tune sounds like it could be a bit ordinary until the vocals really kick in about 45 seconds into the song. From that point on Christina Aguilera towers over much of the competition proving why she is frequently included in the shortest lists of today's top pop singers".[9] Vibe magazine was impressed with the song: "With a writing assist by Ester Dean and Polow Da Don on the boards, Christina sounds as if she's managed to coalesce all her personalities into a comfortably edgy, grown-ass woman ready to slap up Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry (she's "kissing all the boys and girls!") at the gay club. Frenetic with sparkling synths, blaring snares and glints of soul, Xtina's obviously found herself the right babysitter, because the fuck-me pumps are out and ready for wearing".[10] Anthony Ramos of Access Hollywood said "The tribal-beat infused track is her sexiest record we’ve heard since 2002’s “Dirrty" ... it is a high-octane anthem that is sure to get tons of requests at nightclubs all over. While she gets it going with a sultry whisper asking her fans, “Do you wanna get crazy? ‘Cause I don’t give a f**k".[11] Michael Menachem from Billboard gave the single a positive review: "Aguilera channels a more Euro-glamorous version of her former dirrty alter-ego Xtina on Tonight, dashing lyrics about self-reinvention with breathy chants and naughty expletives. [...] [The] dripping synths, pulsing basslines and tribal house drums [...] sound appealingly unfinished. Paired with Aguilera's unmatched vocal range, Tonight proves that the current dance-pop craze would be incomplete without her."[12] Whitney Pastorek of Entertainment Weekly was more critical of the song, claiming that it was "produced within an inch of its life" but adding that "there’s no mistaking that voice" and asking "when she sings “Tonight I’m not the same girl,” are you concerned she means, like, in terms of quality control?"

ela twra re giwrgo Shocked

k eimai k fan tis

oi kritikes itan kakes k oloi eipan gia antigrafi apo gaga/madonna k ta loipa

kala gia charts asxoliasto to pws pige

k ksanalew krima giati m aresei

121Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:22

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

o neos ths hxos einai poly kalos!!!!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai sto tragoudaki fainetai kai h fwnh ths!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai pisteuw mia xara tha ta paei to cd
h aguilera einai aguilera telos
kai xeirotera apo to prohgoumeno na paei pali tha poulhsei
milame gia cd me paragwgh kai promotion!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai apo ONOMA paidia!!!!

122Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:22

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Spike24 wrote:Nai nai, monoi mas Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
Otan esy to eleges pato proxthes, ti eixes sto myalo s kai to eleges ? Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
Tespa, makari na anakampsei giati einai poly kalh tragoudistria Christina Aguilera - Page 5 919114

123Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:23

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

Promiscuous wrote:o neos ths hxos einai poly kalos!!!!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai sto tragoudaki fainetai kai h fwnh ths!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai pisteuw mia xara tha ta paei to cd
h aguilera einai aguilera telos
kai xeirotera apo to prohgoumeno na paei pali tha poulhsei
milame gia cd me paragwgh kai promotion!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai apo ONOMA paidia!!!!

k fwnara Christina Aguilera - Page 5 592113 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 592113 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 592113

124Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:24

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

Spike24 wrote:Nai nai, monoi mas Christina Aguilera - Page 5 68461
sou to eixa steilei na to akouseis Laughing
kai pato nai mporei na to eipa alla allo otan milaw sovara kai lew thn apopsh mou se ena topic kai allo se mia xalarh kai eleutherh sizitisi!!!!! Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
kai afou kses oti tha neuriasw me auto pou eipes gia proxthes gt prepei esy na piaseis na to grapseis????? Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401
tespa

125Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Empty Re: Christina Aguilera Sun May 23 2010, 03:25

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

oso gia thn antigrafh apo gaga lene malakies Laughing
pou thn antigrafei?????? ston hxo???? oxi
emena mou kanei pio poly britney kai h britney mou kanei timbaland pou eixe 1os auto ton hxo
ti mas menei???? to styl
vlepete kati apo gaga??????

Christina Aguilera - Page 5 Christina_Aguilera_-_Not_Myself_Tonight

Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401 Christina Aguilera - Page 5 720401

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum