Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!
Thalia Diva Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalia Diva Forum
Subscribe to Thalia Diva Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thaliadivaGreekFC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia

+4
marakii_1988
spike24
john@kos
clon_105
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

clon_105

clon_105
TD Fan

In the radio program of Enrique Santos, the actress played a joke on a demanding curtain installer like Thalνa they wanted to get out and go up to the rhythm of his songs

Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia Angelica_vale_300Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia Talia050304

Angelica Vale is probably the best imitator of Thalia and a couple of days in the prograde radial Enrique Santos, returned to make his own, playing a joke on a curtain installer Miami posing as Mrs. Mottola. Here are the audio.

Through a family assistant alleged Mottola, Vale called the man, identified as Armando and spoke about their plans to install new curtains in her apartment before the arrival of their second child.

"I will speak very loudly and slowly as possible. Look, I'll tell you. I'm having a baby soon and want to put the curtains in my apartment in Miami Beach," he joked with the voice of Thalia Vale installer.

The funniest moment came when the actress and her "assistant" mentioned by the installer of your particular application curtains.

"Thalia wants to know if there is a possibility that they can schedule the curtain to go up and down in rhythm with the music," said the assistant, to which the bride added singing a song. "For example if I'm singing 'sweet poison of your charm, is the flame that will burn me, is the honey of your tenderness' and they go up the curtains would be sensational."

Noting that it was a joke, the man hung up the phone, but then Enrique Santos called again and explained that it was Thalia's finances who spoke but the installer It exploded into laughter and say hello to Mrs. Padron.

"Congratulations wrist, and saw that you got married. When you were a girl we saw you on TV."

http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/articles/0,22490,2058177,00.html

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

gracias amigo Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 219185

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

I just heard it, and even though I understand only a few spanish, it was very funny Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 720401

For Greek fans : H Angelika Vale, an katalava kala, ekane farsa se enan k paristane thn Thalia Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 68461

marakii_1988

marakii_1988
TD Aventurero Member

gracias

clon_105

clon_105
TD Fan

Here somes Angιlica Vale's videos making Thalνa Parodies:

Maria la del Barrio Parody

kate22

kate22
TD Fan

thanks i dont like her
ti krua

clon_105

clon_105
TD Fan

this video got the intro (opening) sang by Angelica

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

By the way, she imitates very well both Thalia and Paulina Rubio Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 68461

Also, I think her mother is Angelica Maria who played the character of Rosalinda's mother Razz

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

yes her mother played rosalinda's mother - soledad
and she also played letty's (angelica vale) mother in la fea mas bella Wink

this girl really imitates them well Laughing a few months ago (the latin grammy days) i used to watch her videos making fun of thalia, rubio etc again and again lol! she's really hilarious Laughing seriously, no jokes

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

PRO wrote:this girl really imitates them well Laughing
*imitates them really well

ta milaw teleia ta agglika Razz mh blepete pou bazw aples lekseis twra Razz
kamia fora apo th viasini kanw la8akia omws :hat

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

emena mou aresei i angelica os ena shmeio alla otan tn mimite mou tn spasei ligo Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 52407

an kai tn kanei polla kala mporo na po!
genikotera osous exei piasei tous exei vgalei me megalh epitixia;)

kai i mana ts ( Angelica Maria ) kai i idia exoune pei polla sxetika me tn Thalia kai ta perissotera einai spontes Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 68461 k oxi gia kalo Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 52407

mitsosgrthalia

mitsosgrthalia
TD Aventurero Member

Polu asteia videos!!!!

Thanks!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pitsavas

marakii_1988

marakii_1988
TD Aventurero Member

gracias amigo ...i dont like her in these videos only in parody .. Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 68461

clon_105

clon_105
TD Fan

marakii_1988 wrote:gracias amigo ...i dont like her in these videos only in parody .. Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 68461

I Agree... But She's not very good Paroding Thalνa. She's more good paroding Alejandra guzmαn Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 720401

Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 720401 Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 720401 Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 720401 Angelica Vale plays joke posing as Thalia 644607

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

Angélica Vale Juega Broma Haciéndose Pasar por Thalía

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum