Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!
Thalia Diva Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalia Diva Forum
Subscribe to Thalia Diva Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thaliadivaGreekFC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Male - Female Models

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Male - Female Models Empty Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:15

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

plhrofories kai fwtografies apo boys and girls modela pou mas kanoun to klik Male - Female Models 68461

http://WWW.THALIA.COM

2Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:20

kost@s

kost@s
TD Arrasando Member

heidi klum

Heidi Samuel (born Heidi Klum German pronunciation: [ˈklʊm]; born June 1, 1973)[2] is a German model who is an actress, television host, business woman, fashion designer, television producer, artist, and occasional singer. She is married to singer Seal.

Male - Female Models Heidi_Klum2_edit

Early life and discovery

Heidi was raised by her parents: Günther, a cosmetics-company executive; and Erna, a hairdresser; in Bergisch Gladbach, West Germany, a small city outside Cologne. A friend persuaded her to enroll in a national modeling contest called "Model 92".[3] Out of 25,000 contestants, Klum was voted the winner on April 29, 1992 and offered a modeling contract worth US$300,000 by Thomas Zeumer, CEO of Metropolitan Models New York.[4] As the winner, she appeared on the Gottschalk Late Night Show, a top German television show with host Thomas Gottschalk. She accepted the contract a few months later after graduating from school and decided not to try for an apprentice position at a fashion design school.[5]

Male - Female Models Heidi-Klum2

Acting and modeling

Klum has been on the cover of fashion magazines, including Vogue, ELLE and Marie Claire. She became known after appearing on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and for her work with Victoria's Secret as an "Angel."[6] In addition to working with world class photographers on her Sports Illustrated shoots, she was the object and subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in several editions from 1999 to 2006.[7][8][9][10] She wrote the foreword to Gair's most book of body paint work. She was a spokesmodel for McDonald's, Braun, H & M, and Liz Claiborne, among others. She is currently a celebrity spokesmodel for Jordache[11] and Volkswagen. In addition to modeling, she has appeared in several TV shows, including Spin City, Sex and the City, Yes, Dear, and How I Met Your Mother. She had a role as an ill-tempered hair model in the movie Blow Dry, played a giantess in the movie Ella Enchanted and was cast as Ursula Andress in The Life and Death of Peter Sellers. She had cameo appearances in The Devil Wears Prada and Perfect Stranger.
In July 2007, having earned $8 million in the previous 12 months, Klum was named by Forbes as third on the list of the World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels.[12] In 2008, Forbes estimated her income at $14 million, putting Klum in second place. For 2009, Forbes estimated her income at $16 million.[13] Klum is signed to IMG Models in New York City.

3Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:24

kost@s

kost@s
TD Arrasando Member

Project Runway

Male - Female Models Project-runway

In December 2004, she became the host, judge and executive producer of the reality show Project Runway on the U.S. cable television channel Bravo, in which fashion designers compete for the opportunity to show their line at New York Fashion Week and receive money to launch their own fashion line. She received an Emmy Award nomination for the show for each of the first four seasons.[14][15] In 2008, Klum and Project Runway received a Peabody Award, the first time a reality show won the award.[16] Klum was nominated for an Emmy in 2008 for "outstanding host of a reality or reality-competition show" for Project Runway, the first year that category was recognized by the Emmys.

4Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:25

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

den exw xasei oute ena epeisodio apo kanena kyklo,eksairetikh ekpomph Male - Female Models 219185

5Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:27

kost@s

kost@s
TD Arrasando Member

Designing and perfume

Male - Female Models Heidi-klum-stomach

Klum designed clothing lines (one for men), featured in the German mail-order catalog "Otto." She designed shoes for Birkenstock, jewellery for Mouawad, a clothing line for Jordache, and swimsuits – featured in the 2002 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She was one of the designers of the Victoria's Secret lingerie line "The Body", named after the nickname she received following her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show appearance.[17] Her Mouawad jewelry collection debuted on the cable shopping network QVC on September 14, 2006, and 14 of the 16 styles sold out after 36 minutes.[18] A second line of her jewelry collection debuted on QVC on April 14, 2007, with similar success.[citation needed]Klum's clothing line for Jordache launched on April 30, 2008.[19]
Klum has two fragrances, called "Heidi Klum" and "Me". She designed makeup for Victoria's Secret as part of their "Very Sexy Makeup Collection", titled "The Heidi Klum Collection". The first run debuted in Fall 2007. A second run was released in Fall 2008.[20]
Klum was involved in the development of a namesake rose, the Heidi Klum rose,[21][22] which is available in Germany.
For the 2008 US Open, Klum designed a screen print t-shirt which was sold at the US Open shop. It featured child-like butterfly pictures. Proceeds will go to a non-profit organization maintaining the park which is home to the US Open.[23]

Male - Female Models Heidi_klum

Germany's Next Topmodel

Germany's Next Topmodel is a German reality television show, which pits contestants against each other in a variety of competitions to determine who will win a modeling contract with IMG. Klum is the host, a judge, and co-producer of the show (along with model Tyra Banks). Season winners are Lena Gercke, Barbara Meier, Jennifer Hof and Sara Nuru. All four seasons aired on the German TV station ProSieben.

6Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:29

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

wraia h photo me to tzinaki bounce

7Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:31

kost@s

kost@s
TD Arrasando Member

Other

Male - Female Models Heidi-klum-talks-project-runway-6

Klum is an artist and had several of her paintings appear in various art magazines in the U.S. On September 27, 2002 she dedicated a sculpture she painted called "Dog with Butterflies" to commemorate the role of rescue dogs in the aftermath of September 11.[24]
In 2004, Klum co-authored Heidi Klum's Body of Knowledge with Elle magazine editor Alexandra Postman. The book gives Klum's biography as well as her advice on becoming successful. Prior to that, Klum had been an occasional guest columnist for the German television network RTL's website. She wrote an essay for the German newspaper Die Zeit.[25]
Klum's other projects have included music and video games. She is featured in the 2004 James Bond video game Everything or Nothing, where she plays the villain Dr. Katya Nadanova.[26] She has appeared in several music videos, including Jamiroquai's video "Love Foolosophy" from their album A Funk Odyssey, and Kelis's "Young, Fresh n' New," off her second 2001 album Wanderland.
In early 2009, Klum ventured into web-based videos, starring in "SPIKED HEEL: Supermodels Battle the Forces of Evil". The web-series starred model Coco Rocha and was directed by fashion documentarian Doug Keeve (Unzipped, Seamless).[27] In the story, Klum aka 'The Kluminator,'[28] and her stylish sidekick Coco “The Sassy Superhero” Rocha battle the evil Dr. Faux Pas who is plotting to destroy Fashion Week. The heroines employ everything from blow-dryer guns to fist fights, in order to thwart Dr. Faux Pas' dastardly plans. The Kluminator and Girl Wonder avoid a chain of fashion disasters to neutralize a death ray that threatens to vaporize the community of fashionistas gathered in Bryant Park.[29]
In November 2006, Klum released her debut single "Wonderland," written for a series of television advertisements for the German retailer "Douglas." Proceeds were given to a children's charity in her hometown of Bergisch Gladbach. She contributed to her husband Seal's 2007 album System, singing the duet "Wedding Day", a song that Seal wrote for their wedding.[30]
In 2008, Klum was a featured guest on an American Volkswagen commercial, where she was interviewed by a black Beetle. When she commented that German engineering is so sexy, she caused the Beetle to blush and turn red. She has been a part of several commercials for Volkswagen and McDonald's on German television.
In November 2008, Klum appeared in two versions of a Guitar Hero World Tour commercial, where she did a take on a Tom Cruise scene in Risky Business. In both versions, she lip-synced to Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll" while dancing around the living room with the wireless guitar controller; the director's cut, however, had her strip to her underwear halfway through the commercial and was broadcast only after prime time.[citation needed]
Klum is a "Real Celebrity" on the website Stardoll. On Stardoll Klum has a line of virtual jewelry, and a virtual clothing line called Jordache. Users can go to Klum's suite and interact with her by doing interviews, sending pending requests or dressing Klum's doll.
In what some pundits saw as a heavy-handed approach by Klum's lawyers, an unemployed Chemnitz butcher, who used Klum's picture in advertising for a local dance on a flyer and a web page, contested her subsequent takedown notice in court and lost, forcing him to pay court costs of 2300€. A German actress has pledged to pay on his behalf.[31][32]
On April 1, 2009, Klum appeared on the CBS television special, I Get That a Lot, as a girl working at a pizza shop.

8Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:33

kost@s

kost@s
TD Arrasando Member

Personal life

Male - Female Models Heidi-klum

Klum married stylist Ric Pipino in 1997; the couple divorced in 2002.[33] Following the divorce, she dated Flavio Briatore. In the autumn of 2003, Klum announced she was pregnant by Briatore. The same day she made this announcement, Briatore was photographed kissing Fiona Swarovski, a jewelry heiress.[34] Klum and Briatore split shortly thereafter.
Klum gave birth to her first child, Helene "Leni" Boshoven Klum on May 4, 2004 in New York City, New York.[35] According to Klum, Briatore, Leni's biological father, is not involved in the child's life; she has stated emphatically that "Seal is Leni's father."[36]
In early 2004, while still pregnant, Klum began a relationship with musician Seal.[37] Klum and Seal married on May 10, 2005, on a beach in Mexico. They have three biological children together: sons Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel (born September 15, 2005)[38], Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel (born November 22, 2006)[39] and daughter Lou Sulola Samuel (born October 9, 2009).[40]
On hearing her family referred to as a "patchwork family," Klum said, "I'm not white, I'm a shade of brown," and added, "We're all different shades and we came together and we all love each other...it's actually kind of nice to have a 'patchwork family'."[41]
In 2008, Klum became a naturalized American citizen.[42]
On October 5, 2009, Klum filed a petition to change her name to Heidi Samuel.[43]

9Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:36

kost@s

kost@s
TD Arrasando Member

Μαμά για τέταρτη φορά η Klum

Male - Female Models KLUM

Η Heidi Klum και ο σύζυγός της και διάσημος τραγουδιστής Seal απέκτησαν ένα υγιέστατο κοριτσάκι.

Η εντυπωσιακή Klum έφερε στον κόσμο την κόρη τους την Παρασκευή, 9 Οκτωβρίου, στο Λος Αντζελες όπως επιβεβαίωσε εκπρόσωπός της. Σε ανακοίνωσή του Seal αναφέρει πως είναι πολύ ευτυχισμένοι με την γέννηση της κόρης τους, την οποία ονόμασαν Lou Sulola Samuel.

Στην ανακοίνωσή του ο διάσημος τραγουδιστής τόνισε πως η νεογέννητη κόρη τους είναι πανέμορφη. «Η Lou Sulola Samuel γεννήθηκε και από την πρώτη στιγμή που μας κοίταξε ήταν έρωτας με την πρώτη ματιά. Δεν περιγράφεται η ομορφιά της και είμαστε ευτυχισμένοι που διάλεξε εμάς για να την βλέπουμε να μεγαλώνει» ανέφερε χαρακτηριστικά στην ανακοίνωσή του ο Seal.

Για την Heidi Klum και τον Seal η μικρή Lou Sulola Samuel είναι το τρίτο τους παιδί ενώ η εντυπωσιακή σταρ έχει και μία κόρη που απέκτησε από προηγούμενη σχέση της. Το διάσημο ζευγάρι του Hollywood ενώθηκε με τα δεσμά του γάμου το 2005.

10Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 04:38

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

polyteknh Laughing ,tha parei kai adeia gia taksi lol! mhn pw gia thn syntaksh kai ta kouponia gia diakopes Male - Female Models 720401

11Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 20:39

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

Autes twra einai modela? Suspect
De mou aresoun ka8olou. Male - Female Models 448136

12Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 21:00

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

autes Exclamation Laughing pou tis eides tis polles lol! mia einai mexri twra Male - Female Models 720401

13Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 21:05

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

A dhl auth sth panw foto einai idia me auth sth prohgoumenh selida me to tzin kai to kapelo. Rolling Eyes
Na'nai kala to photoshoot. Laughing
Genika apo ola ta Ellhnika modela pou vlepw sth tv oles xalia einai ektos apo th D. Nomikou.
Auth malista!!!
What a Face
Apo proswpikotites twra afhste to kalytera... Laughing

14Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Mon Oct 19 2009, 23:09

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

EINAI POLI WRAIA GYNAIKA...
M ARESEI POLI EIXA KAI T AROMA TIS...
EXEI SOMATARA...KAI EINAI APO TA PIO EPITIXIMENA MODELA PAGKOSMIOS..
KAI OS TRAGOUDISTRIA TA PIGE POLI KALA KAI APESPASE POLI KALES KRITIKES!!

EINAI ATOPO ALLA TO CD TIS EXEI SXESH ME XMAS!

15Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Tue Oct 20 2009, 01:16

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

thanx hrw bounce
gia na doume kai kyriws na akousoume Male - Female Models 219185

16Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Tue Oct 20 2009, 03:42

olympiap1994

olympiap1994
TD Aventurero Member

thanks kwsta kai iro!!

ontws koukla h heidi!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/olympiagreece

17Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Tue Oct 20 2009, 04:16

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

Male - Female Models Zizelmain350x250

Ό,τι πιάνει γίνεται χρυσός. Ο λόγος για το μοντέλο που το 2008 κέρδισε τα περισσότερα εκατομμύρια, την εντυπωσιακή Ζιζέλ.

Το πιο ακριβοπληρωμένο μοντέλο του 2008 είναι η βραζιλιάνα καλλονή Ζιζέλ, κερδίζοντας 35 εκατομμύρια δολάρια μόνο το περασμένο χρόνο. Μάλιστα, η πανέμορφη καλλονή βρίσκεται στο βιβλίο Ρεκόρ Γκίνες ως το πλουσιότερο μοντέλο παγκοσμίως. Η Ζιζέλ έχει χαρίσει το πρόσωπό και το σώμα της σε περισσότερες από 20 διαφημιστικές καμπάνιες.

Η Ζιζέλ γεννήθηκε και μεγάλωσε στη νότια Βραζιλία, παλιά αποικία των γερμανών, γι’αυτό το ονοματεπώνυμό της είναι Ζιζέλ Καρολάιν Μπίντχεν και τα χαρακτηριστικά της τόσο ξεχωριστά. Ασχολείται με το μόντελινγκ από τα 13 της χρόνια, όπου ξεκίνησε με την προτροπή της μητέρας της μαζί με τη δίδυμη αδερφή της. Σήμερα, η Ζιζέλ είναι περιζήτητη στους χώρους της μόδας.

Όπως κάθε διασημότητα που σέβεται τον εαυτό της η Ζιζέλ ασχολείται με τη φιλανθρωπία και κάνει δειλά βήματα προς την ηθοποιία. Η σχέση της που πήρε τη μεγαλύτερη δημοσιότητα ήταν αυτή με τον ηθοποιό Λεονάρντο Ντι Κάπριο, όμως σύμφωνα με δημοσιεύματα η Ζιζέλ είναι πλέον η αρραβωνιαστικιά του αθλητή του ράγκμπι Τομ Μπρέιντι.

18Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Tue Oct 20 2009, 04:18

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

Personal Quotes
"To be a model is to be half actress. In the reality, I am a normal adolescent." Gisele Bündchen.

"I love horses. If I could, I would ride the whole day. When I get married, I'll live in the countryside, ride on horses and live among cows, chickens and dogs." - about her love for pets.

I think it's better when you're natural, when you just do whatever you want, instead of doing classes where I see all these other people holding back because they've been trained with certain skills or techniques. I'm like, whatever.

I'm a very private person. I like staying home and doing my stuff. I hate people invading on my privacy. I hate talking about my private life. You almost feel like they're invading your space, you know? I really hate that. I think that's very disrespectful and I think they should have a law against that.

I wouldn't say I'm going to quit modeling and become an actress, especially because I can't do that because I have contracts, but I definitely enjoyed it. I wouldn't call myself an actress, but I at the same time, if there is an opportunity... I believe in taking chances and living your life.

I don't think anyone likes to see a picture of themselves in a tabloid, besides a couple people who I'm not going to mention.

If everything that's written about me was true, I'd have about ten kids and I'd be married five times, one of them with some actor named Chris Evans, whose name I heard for the first time two hours ago.

19Male - Female Models Empty Re: Male - Female Models Tue Oct 20 2009, 04:19

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

Trivia
She has five sisters: Raquel, Graziela, Gabriela, Rafaela and Patrícia (who was born in the same day, but is not an identical twin).

Originally wanted to be a professional volleyball player and had even thought of becoming a member for Brazilian team, Sogipa.

Speaks Portuguese as her native language, as well as English as her second language.

Spokesmodel of Dolce & Gabbana.

Spokesmodel of Bvlgari.

Spokesmodel of Strenesse.

Appeared on the covers of major magazines, such as Vogue, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, W, Rolling Stone, marie claire, ELLE, and i-D.

Spokesmodel of Christian Dior.

Spokesmodel of Missoni.

Spokesmodel of Ralph Lauren.

Measurements: 36C-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)

Officially announced that she and Leonardo DiCaprio had broken up. [July 2002]

Of German-Brazilian heritage

In 2004, she and her boyfriend, Leonardo DiCaprio, visited the "Xingu", a famous Brazilian Indian Reserve. The visit was made almost anonymously.

As supporter of soccer club Grêmio, a soccer team from her hometown, Gisele announced in 2005 she will help promote the image of her favorite team, a former world champion, which is now in the second division of Brazilian League.

Is 5 minutes older than twin sister Patrícia.

One of the world's top fashion models.

Her name is actually pronounced Giseli (The e at the and of her name is not silent). She has said it doesn't matter to her now how people pronounce her name.

Her mother, Vânia Bundchen, is of German descent.

Was discovered by a modeling scout when she was fourteen while on a school trip to Porto Alegre.

Began modeling in New York City in 1996.

Created her own brand of footwear for women called "Ipanema."

Designed a limited edition necklace sold to raise money for St. Jude Children's Hospital cancer treatment efforts.

Has a Yorkshire terrier, Vida (meaning "life" in Portuguese).

Forbes magazine named her the best paid model of all time.

Appeared most often on the cover of American Vogue. She did four covers only in 1999. She is also the second model who most appeared on the cover of British Vogue, after Kate Moss.

Her personal fortune is valued at 150 million dollars, and she is in the Guinness Book of Records as "the world's richest supermodel".

After Brazilian clothier C&A hired her and started their TV commercials, the sales had an increase of 30%.

In 2001 she turned down a 20 million dollar offer from Clonaid to became their spokesperson.

Forbes magazine named her the best paid and powerful supermodel in the world, with earnings of 15.2 million dollars a year. She also makes millions with her sandals line.

Is considered the biggest supermodel in the world, casually called "übermodel".

Her last name is pronounced "Bindchen".

Ranked #21 on E! Television's 2006 101 Hottest Celebrity Bodies

She is the owner of a hotel in Rio Grande do Sul State, south of Brazil, the Palladium Executive Flat.

She has received the "Model of the Year" award and has been named "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" by Rolling Stone and the "perfect body in the world" by The Sunday Times.

Her other homes include an penthouse apartment in Manhattan's Tribeca district, a Los Angeles mansion and a country house near Woodstock, New York.

In 2003 she donated $150,000 - her fee for one fashion show in São Paulo Fashion Week - to help fight hunger in her native Brazil (January 27, 2003).

#77 on Forbes Magazine 2005 Top 100 Celebrity List.

Shares a birthday with "Lost" (2004) actor Josh Holloway.

Turned down a role in Charlie's Angels (2000), because of her busy agenda.

Is one of Jay Leno's favorite guests.

Chosen by People Magazine as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People in the World."

She and Leonardo DiCaprio were chosen by People Magazine as the "Most Beatiful Couple in the World", in 2004.

Her father, Valdir Bundchen, is a Brazilian university teacher and writer, with two books published.

Her older sister, Raquel, is a Brazilian federal judge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum