Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thalia Diva Forum
Welcome to Thalia Diva Fan Club!

Please Log in or Register!
Thalia Diva Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thalia Diva Forum
Subscribe to Thalia Diva Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thaliadivaGreekFC

You are not connected. Please login or register

*My music-CD's-International*

+4
sortie
olympiap1994
Promiscuous
*D~A~D*
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*My music-CD's-International* Empty *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 03:55

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

Paidakia edw valte ti Cd's exete kai exete ksepatwsei,exoun ginei diafana apo to paiksimo,h genika pia einai ta poly agaphmena sas latremena sas apagoreumena sas,pia apo auta einai to kalytero sas kai genika paizoun synexeia gia esas. Wink

ksekinaw egw :hat

http://WWW.THALIA.COM

2*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 04:04

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

Madonna

Ray of Light

Ray of Light is the seventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Madonna, released on March 3, 1998 by Maverick Records. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) certified it Quadruple Platinum on March 16, 2000, recognizing four million shipments in the United States, making it her fifth best-selling recording there. In 1999, the album received three Grammy Awards, including "Best Pop Vocal Album", and "Best Dance Recording." In 2003, the album was ranked #363 on Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. In 2002, Q Magazine named it the Greatest Album of All-Time by a Female Artist.The album has sold 16 million copies worldwide.

Track listing
# Title Composers Production credits Time
1. "Drowned World/Substitute for Love" 1 Madonna, William Orbit, Rod McKuen, Anita Kerr, David Collins Madonna and William Orbit 5:09
2. "Swim" Madonna, Orbit Madonna and Orbit 5:00
3. "Ray of Light" Madonna, Orbit, Clive Muldoon, Dave Curtis, Christine Ann Leach Madonna and Orbit 5:20
4. "Candy Perfume Girl" Madonna, Orbit, Susannah Melvoin Madonna and Orbit 4:39
5. "Skin" Madonna, Patrick Leonard Madonna,Orbit and Marius DeVries 6:22
6. "Nothing Really Matters" Madonna, Leonard Madonna, Orbit and DeVries 4:27
7. "Sky Fits Heaven" Madonna, Leonard Madonna, Orbit and Patrick Leonard 4:48
8. "Shanti/Ashtangi" 2 Madonna, Orbit Madonna and Orbit 4:29
9. "Frozen" Madonna, Leonard Madonna, Orbit and Leonard 6:15
10. "The Power of Good-Bye" Madonna, Rick Nowels Madonna, William and Leonard 4:10
11. "To Have and Not to Hold" Madonna, Nowels Madonna, William and LeonardLeonard 5:23
12. "Little Star" Madonna, Nowels Madonna and DeVries 5:19
13. "Mer Girl" 3 Madonna, Orbit Madonna and Orbit 5:32
Japanese bonus track
14. "Has to Be" 4 Madonna, Orbit, Leonard Madonna and Orbit 5:15

Released March 3, 1998 (1998-03-03)
(See release details)
Recorded 1997
Genre Pop, dance, electronica, trance, ambient, trip hop
Length 66:50 (Regular album)
72:05 (Japanese edition)
Label Maverick, Warner Bros.
Producer Madonna, William Orbit, Patrick Leonard, Marius De Vries

Singles from Ray of Light
"Frozen"
Released: February 23, 1998
"Ray of Light"
Released: May 11, 1998
"Drowned World (Substitute for Love)"
Released: August 24, 1998
"The Power of Good-Bye"
Released: November 19, 1998
"Nothing Really Matters"
Released: March 5, 1999
1998:"Has to Be" appears on the B-side to "Ray of Light" and the Japanese album release of Ray of Light.
1998: "Skin" (The Collaboration Mix) appears on Victor Calderone
1998 "Sky Fits Heaven"

3*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 04:05

*D~A~D*

*D~A~D*
TD Aventurero Member

To apo panw cd einai to agaphmeno mou ever I love you

4*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 04:14

Promiscuous

Promiscuous
TD Aventurero Member

Emena to agaphmeno mou studio album einai to Loose ths Nelly Furtado. To eixa liwsei apo to 2006-2008. Oute pou thimame poses fores to exw akousei. Agrio kollima!!! Exei mesa poly omorfa kommatia kai den periorizete mono se ena eidos mousikhs. Otan to akouw stis meres mas erxonte toses anamniseis sto mialo mou... Gia emena einai kommati ths zwhs mou.

*My music-CD's-International* Loose_cover

5*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 04:29

olympiap1994

olympiap1994
TD Aventurero Member

egw exw polla:

*My music-CD's-International* Thaliamoralamexicana6lm.th*My music-CD's-International* 96962071.th*My music-CD's-International* 200px10thalia2002.th*My music-CD's-International* Senales.th*My music-CD's-International* Errewaydotcomalbumstiem.th*My music-CD's-International* Errewaydotcomerrewayalb.th

https://www.youtube.com/user/olympiagreece

6*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 04:36

sortie

sortie
TD Super Fan

loipon exoume k leme..

1) "Je deviens moi" apo ton Gregory Lemarchal me agapimeno kommati to "Ecris l'histoire" Apotelei to 1 kai teleftaio studio album...mias k o Gregory pethane sta 23 tou xronia apo aniati arrostia sta pnevmonia to 2007 Crying or Very sad (...mou thimizei tis meres stin France)

kai

2) "Hot Fuss" apo THe Killers ...latrevo ta kommatia "Somebody told me" *My music-CD's-International* 27111 and "Mr. Brightside"

7*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 07:43

IroGrecia

TD Aventurero Member

*My music-CD's-International* Thaliamoralamexicana6lm to exo liosei

kai auto kai to en extasis to en extasis apo to tin poli xrisi kai epeidei to exo para poli kairo exei ginei ligo kitrino apo ekei p einai aspro!!

8*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 13:37

*Jorgito*

*Jorgito*
TD Aventurero Member

Apo thalia (aythentika)exw ta exhs:
ARRASANDO,CON BANDA:GRANDES EXITOS,THALIA 2002,THALIA OMWNYMO 2003 KAI LUNADA
ta exw liosei ola ektos tou CON BANDA.
Genikotera omws ta exw ola ths thalia...kai tis perissoteres fores ever exw akousei ta albums:
AMOR A LA MEXICANA,EN EXTASIS KAI ARRASANDO... *My music-CD's-International* 219185 *My music-CD's-International* 592113
ta opoia akouw se kathimerinh bash...
GENIKOTERA H THALIA EINAI H TRAGOUDISTRIA POU AKOUW PERISSOTERO APO OPOIODHPOTE ALLH...
Alloi kallitexnes pou agorazw ta cd tous panta einai oi exhs:
MADONNA : exw ta RAY OF LIGHT(TO KALYTERO CD THS MADONNA EVER I love you ),HARD CANDY,CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR,MUSIC,MADONNA,AMERICAN LIFE,EROTICA KAI LIKE A PRAYER...
BRITNEY SPEARS : ta exw ola ta cd ths kai maresoun ola cheers
JENNIFER LOPEZ : ta exw ola omws ta agaphmena mou einai ON THE 6,JLO KAI THIS IS ME...THEN....o rebirth kai to brace einai ta mona ths JLo pou metaniwsa pou agorasa.
Christina Aguilera:ta exw ola,to agaphmeno mou einai to christina aguilera omwnymo gt periexei to kalytero tragoudi ths GENIE IN A BOTTLE *My music-CD's-International* 219185
apo erreway kai rbd exw kana 2 alla pleon den akouw... Rolling Eyes
NATALIA OREIRO: anekathen mou arese ayth kai exw ola ta cds ths... Smile
APO KEI KAI PERA EXW CD KAI SYLLOGES APO SHAKIRA(ta exw ola),RICKY MARTIN (ola),ENRIQUE IGLESIAS(ola :to agaphmeno mou tragoudi aytounou einai to bailamos)
LATREMENA HTAN MIA PERIODO (pleon ta barethika) TA THE FAME-LADY GAGA,UPPARENTLY UNAFFECTED-MARIA MENA,ONE OF THE BOYS-KATY PERRY,LESSONS TOBE LEARNED-GABRIELLA CILMI klp.kainouria pou akougontai to poly ena xrono kai meta xexniountai Laughing
PALIA ALBUMS POU EXW LIWSEI:
Michael Jackson-Thriller,Michael Jackson-Bad,LAS KETCHUP-ASEREJE,NOELIA-CANDELA,EIFFEL 65-EUROPOP,NOMADS prosfata phra ena cd apo Sylver... Razz (nanai kala o Thanos pou mou tous emathe)
EXW CDs APO JUANES,GLORIA ESTEFAN (ta exw ola)(mou aresan poly ths Gloria),kai eixa parei kai ena apo Fat Joe alla den xetrelathika. Rolling Eyes

LATREMENA ALBUMS POU THELW NA APOKTHSW STH ZWH MOU KAI THA KANW TA PANTA GIA NA TA BRW EINAI:
osa mou leipoun ths Thalia Rolling Eyes
kai mia palia syllogh me salsa epityxies apo th Celia Cruz.
sth syllogh mou exw polla cd apo pop kai rok tragoudistes/tragoudistries/sygkrothmata omws ta onomata pou anafera einai ayta pou exw akousei perissoteres fores...
isws xexasa kai merika en oligois omws exw liwsei Thalia,Britney,Madonna kai JLo.

https://www.youtube.com/thalyfangreece

9*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Mon Jul 20 2009, 15:53

spike24

spike24
TD Aventurero Member

gia na eimai eilikrinhs dyskoleyomai na dialeksw mono ena Razz
tha ksekinhsw omws apo t 'Futuresex / Lovesounds' tou Justin p ta teleytaia 3 xronia
kyriolektika to exw liwsei..

FutureSex/LoveSounds is the second studio album by American pop and R&B singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake, released September 12, 2006 on Jive Records. Recording sessions for the album took place during November 2005 to July 2006 at Thomas Crown Studio in Virginia Beach, Virginia. FutureSex/LoveSounds was primarily produced by Danja, Rick Rubin, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and will.i.am. The album features lyrical themes concerning sex and love, and it contains musical styles such as R&B, dance-pop, and electronic.
It was released after a 4 year gap in which it was revealed that Timberlake was in musical hiatus and felt unable to write anything. It was reported that as Justified was in the making for decades, it would be a challenge for Timberlake to produce an album that would be as successful as his debut. FutureSex/LoveSounds received generally positive reviews from most music critics, based on an aggregate score of 70 out of 100 from Metacritic. The album succeeded expectations and sold in excess of 9 million, four million of that figure came from sales in the United States alone.

Track Listing (Standard Edition)
1. Futuresex/Lovesound
2. Sexyback - Timbaland
3. Sexy Ladies/Let Me Talk to You (Prelude)
4. My Love - T.I.
5. Love Stoned/I Think She Knows (Interlude)
6. ...What Goes Around...Comes Around (Interlude)
7. Chop Me Up - Three 6 Mafia, Timbaland
8. Damn Girl
9. Summer Love/Set the Mood (Prelude)
10. Until the End of Time
11. Losing My Way
12. (Another Song) All Over Again
13. Pose (Bonus Track)

Released September 12, 2006
Recorded November 2005–July 2006
Thomas Crown Studio
(Virginia Beach, Virginia)
Genre Pop, R&B, dance-pop, electronic
Length 66:16
Label Jive, Zomba
Producer Danja, Rick Rubin, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, will.i.am

Charts (Peak)

UK Albums Chart - 1
U.S. Billboard 200 - 1
U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums - 1

genika einai kata th gnwmh m apo ta kalytera album twn '00s..
agaphmena m tracks t 'sexyback' - fysika Razz
t 'what goes around', 'lovestoned', 'my love' k 'symmer love'.. Wink

10*My music-CD's-International* Empty Re: *My music-CD's-International* Tue Jul 21 2009, 01:22

john@kos

john@kos
TD Aventurero Member

Stripped-Aguilera

Tracklisting:
1. Stripped Intro
2. Can’t Hold Us Down {with Lil Kim}
3. Walk Away
4. Fighter
5. Primer Amor Interlude
6. Infatuation
7. Loves Embrace Interlude
8. Loving Me 4 Me
9. Impossible
10. Underappreciated
11. Beautiful
12. Make Over
13. Cruz
14. Soar
15. Get Mine, Get Yours
16. Dirrty {with Redman}
17. Stripped Pt. 2
18. The Voice Within
19. I’m Ok
20. Keep On Singin’ My Song

*My music-CD's-International* Aquilera_stripped

to beautiful einai apo ta agapimena m song ever *My music-CD's-International* 27111 *My music-CD's-International* 27111 *My music-CD's-International* 27111 *My music-CD's-International* 27111

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum